Okay, so maybe that was a bit dramatic. But this week has consisted of 12 hour workdays, restless nights, and one poor little sick doodle.
|Bless her heart.|
Despite my histrionics, lack of sleep, and anxiety over my dog's health, I have been feeling pretty upbeat this week. Let me tell you why:
1. My dear husband got a raise this week. Do you know what that means?
|TREAT YO SELF.|
But maybe I will peruse the sale section of the Kate Spade website. Just in case.
2. My husband, MattyT777, had some additional exciting news this week, but for now we will keep that under wraps until it happens. Let's just say it has something to do with flying up to Bristol, Connecticut.
3. Haim's debut album is going to be released on Monday! Ya'll KNOW how I feel about new music. Bonus--you can stream the whole thing right now on NPR!
5. I sent off three more letters for my Lettered Letters project; so, that brings my total to a whopping FOUR letters! Only 96 to go!
6. I'm really excited about this print I ordered from Crystal Faye's shop. It's going to go in my guest bathroom, because doesn't everybody like to think of mimosas as they take care of business?
|Get it here.|
7. I still can't get over pictures from my precious niece at her baptism last weekend. Still a little sad we couldn't be there (they live in FL), but at least I have these pictures to keep me going!
|Both pictures courtesy of this guy, Nora's Uncle Johnny|
|You're welcome, Meredith.|
|Celebrating a Hokie touchdown, circa 2007.|
11. Lastly, this video from Funny or Die:
That's it for today, dear readers! What has made you happy this week?