|Case in point.|
Is it weird?
Please share your thoughts on whether or not my behavior is eccentric enough to be deemed cute and quirky, or something that needs to be stopped.
Polling starts now.
1. I take a whiff of food/beverages before I taste it for the first time.
|How else can you assess the taste if you don't smell it first?|
3. I sing songs to my goldendoodle as if we are in a musical together, and then I'll have one sided conversations with her like it's the most normal thing in the world. I think she likes it.
|Cool song, mom. Sing it again.|
|See? I already have experience.|
|See? I'm not the only one who thinks ole Bill is a dreamboat.|
7. I get hot flashes at night like I'm a 40 year old going through menopause (although I guess I can't claim with certainty that I know what a hot flash feels like). This usually involves me throwing off pants, socks, and blankets in a fit of rage, only to blindly grasp for them in the dark later because I'm suddenly freezing.
8. If I'm sitting in a chair for longer than 15 minutes, I'll end up either folding my legs underneath me or sitting cross legged. Some have remarked that this is odd, but I find it to be completely normal.
|This is comfortable for me.|
10. I love the smell of pancake batter. This is always a moment when my nose deceives me, because it does not taste as great as it smells. Still...I need that to be a Yankee candle fragrance.
11. If I'm eating any kind of baked pasta dish that has meat sauce, I'll eat everything but the meat. In the end there will be this pile of hamburger/sausage that's just been pushed around my plate. You're probably thinking "just get plain tomato sauce" but no, that's not the same.
|I like meat, but I don't like it in my pasta sauce.|
What do you think? Anyone else get called weird on a daily basis? Please share, and please have a happy and safe weekend.