Ladies, we sure do put up with a lot of BS. In addition to all the typical nonsense we put up with on a day-to-day basis, every month our own body turns against us, transforming ourselves into a firestorm of emotions. The worst is when your husband/boyfriend/brother/co-worker smirks at you and says "you must be PMS-ing."
It's time, ladies. It's time for us to take back PMS. We may not have it, it may not even be the time for it, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a golden opportunity like this pass me up. Anytime you get super moody, want to eat a pizza by yourself, or start crying in the middle of a work meeting, just shrug your shoulders and say "PMS!" Nobody will dare challenge you on that, because hey, you're PMS-ing and you might just stab a guy.
Here's my list of all the things I plan to blame on PMS:
- Opening up a package of double stuf oreos and not stopping until they are all gone.
- Crying through the end of a cinematic work of art such as Geek Charming.
- Not changing out of my pajamas for an entire day, not even when I make a trip to the Taco Bell drive-thru
- Pouring myself that second glass of Malbec.
- Bypassing my healthy lunch of turkey breast on whole wheat for a #1 at Mcdonald's.
- Buying those pull-apart and bake cookies, but only making about half because I already ate the dough.
- Spending only ten minutes in Target, but I somehow have $75 worth of totally unnecessary items.
- Crying because I poured milk on my cereal without checking the expiration date.
- Getting a pedicure, even though it's the middle of winter.
- Pity parties, and lots of them.
What will you be blaming on PMS this week?