Anyway, I'm linking up for Confessional Friday because this is will probably the last one, forever.
Let's get to it.
- In case you missed it, I shared some exciting, non-pregnancy related news in yesterday's post.
|Who is that guy next to MattyT777?|
- This doodle drives me up the wall sometimes, but I just can't help but love that bearded little face.
|Mille and her new toy, Mr. Crunch-Crunch|
|Some people carb load for running a marathon, I carb load for reading marathons.|
- The always stylish and classy Aubrey Kinch has been working on a new design for the ole' blog. I got to see a sneak peek today and I am already in love.
- It is almost impossible to get a blog post typed when I am home by myself with the doodle. This is what I am dealing with:
- Our Housewarming/Halloween party is only two weeks away and we still don't have a costume nailed down. Don't worry though we've got some ideas: http://www.buzzfeed.com/video/kevinmcshane/these-vintage-halloween-costumes-will-haunt-your-dreams.
And that's it for Confessional Friday! Enjoy your weekend, dear reader.