According to the rules of the Sunshine Award, I have to now tell you 11 facts about myself. I thought this would be the perfect topic for today, to indulge my narcissism and introduce myself to the new followers around these parts!
1. In college, if you were my friend and it was your birthday, then you could expect a funfetti cake baked by yours truly.
|You could also expect a detailed lecture from me on partying positive.|
3. When I wake up with a hangover (which is rare these days, but can easily be caused by a glass and a half of wine), my go-to meal is a #1 at Mcdonald's with a coke. Extra mac sauce.
4. During my senior year, I was drum major for my high school's marching band. Don't act like you're not impressed.
5. I was the youngest and the only girl, so you know life had to be tough for me growing up.
6. I was in 4-H for nine years and I was kind of a big deal.
|I mean, obviously!|
8. Matt and I only dated (and really, only knew each other) seven months before we got engaged.
9. When I was ten years old, I wanted to be Gwen Stefani.
10. Thunderstorms at the beach are my favorite--but also kind of terrifying.
There you are, dear readers, eleven random facts about yours truly that you probably never needed to know!
I believe I'm supposed to nominate eleven others for this Sunshine business, so I apologize if you've been nominated before and are all like "I can't even." But, whether these ladies do their own post or not, please check out their blogs because they are worth the read! (And in alphabetical order, no less--aren't I so good to all you Type A crazies like me?)
- Katie (obviously)
Have a lovely weekend, friends!