Anyway, my mom told me it was time for another fun link-up with Karly and Jackie, AND it was time for a #treatyoself link-up with Nicole! She asked me if I could guest post, and I've been putting it off for a while now, so I cleared a few things in my calendar, rescheduled my play date with Copper, and got to work!
|This is my thinking spot.|
I had a very special idea I've wanted to write about for a very long time--parents. They just don't understand, amiright??!?
Don't get me wrong, I love my parents--I think they are the bees knees, the cat's pajamas! But sometimes, they just don't get it. So today, doodle friends, I present to you a list of seven things my parents do that are TOTALLY embarrassing.
1. They make up weird songs, then sing them to me ALL the time. Not to mention, they add in some awful dance moves that just don't work. I try to tell them to stop, but it only seems to make it worse.
3. When I play with my friends outside, I have to stay on my leash. Burton and Ivan don't have to stay on their leashes! It's just not fair.
4. They took me to play in the baby section at the playground. I'm a WHOLE YEAR OLD, I can't be caught in the baby section! I once had a friend who got nailed on the playground because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.
|I hope nobody saw me!|
5. They take pictures of me and make me say silly things. Come on, Mom and Dad!
6. Whenever my boyfriends come around, they insist on taking pictures and making a huge deal.
|Charlie and I are just friends, geeze! Stop acting like we're Romeo and Juliet, DAD!|
7. Whenever people come over to our house, they make me do silly tricks to impress them. I'm not a monkey, I'm a doodle!
I know I just complained a whole lot about, but all in all, they're the bestest parents in the world (even if they can't sing and dance worth a lick), and the very best time of day is when the gang's all here!
hugs and kisses,
|But if you have a treat for me, I will gladly take it off your hands!|
hugs and kisses,