I don't know.
Whatever evil January has tried to dump on me this week, it certainly has been educational. Here's just a sampling of what I've learned this week:
- I've learned that the amount of daylight is slowly growing, so there's that.
- I've learned that my hormones think it's cool to make me break down and cry anywhere and everywhere. The kitchen at work, the gas station, in the carpool--my tears have been well-traveled this week. (Also, NOT PREGNANT. Just thought I would make that very clear, I just have a lot of feelings.)
- I've learned that the doo doo brown hits the fan right at the very moment you've got one million and one end-of-year reports due.
- Matt and I learned that our rule to not drink alcohol during the week was actually more of a guideline.
- I've learned that my January spending freeze was also really more of a guideline, because I just couldn't say no when that chambray popover at J.Crew was finally back in stock after I dreamed about buying it the entire month of December.
- I've learned that there are a lot of college students out there who need a lesson in cover letters and resumes. Just in case you don't know, a cover letter is not the same as an essay. Big difference. College students also apparently need a lesson on using The Google--cover letter templates galore.
- I've learned that Christmas decorations won't take themselves down. It just won't happen.
|Will someone do it for me? I'll pay you in cookies and white wine.|
That's all for this week friends! Matt and I are going to do something fun this weekend--don't know what yet, but it will absolutely involve food. Don't forget, there's still time to enter my blog's 2nd birthday giveaway, before it closes at midnight!
What have you learned about yourself this week?
linking up with Leslie today for Confession Friday!