I must confess something a little embarrassing--I started watching the Bachelor (embarrassing), and this is only the second season I've watched all the way through (also embarrassing--why did I not start watching this sooner?!). The Bachelor is full of some QUALITY drama, and I cannot stop watching. However, with every episode I watch, I come away with more questions than answers. For example:
1. What is the deal with these fancy dates? In the history of the Bachelor, has there ever been a normal date? I'm not even talking about a dinner and a movie date, I'm talking about the kind where you wear mismatched pajamas and eat Mcdonald's on the couch while binge watching a show on Netflix (my kind of evening!).
|Not a real date.|
|Somebody saw this girl and thought, "CHA-CHING!"|
4. How many kids is too many for a contestant to have on the show? I just think they could do some sort of crossover with an episode of Maury--I mean, just think of the potential!
5. Why is The Bachelorette SO BORING? Come on bros, step up your game!
6. If you manage to make it all the way to the wedding, are you obligated to invite all those couples from seasons past? Even if you may have silently judged them and possibly scorned them at one time or another? Because that could be real awkward.
7. From this season: is someone ever going to call out JP on being a hypocrite? Like, he couldn't kiss Renee, because of the kids and all, but he can go makeout with every other girl? Someone please explain this logic to me.
|Just callin it like I see it, JP!|
9. Has there ever been a "bachelor baby?" You know what I mean--a baby conceived during the taping of the show! Could you imagine the scandal?!?
10. Last question--where do I sign my brother up?
How do you feel about the Bachelor? Do tell so I don't feel so alone in my guilty pleasure.