I am slowly trying to make my way back into blogging. I think I have more or less recovered from my grad school rejection, and now I really want to get back into a routine of blogging. I don't think I can promise five days a week, but I'll do my best to try!
Here's a recap of the past few weeks:
- Millie discovered a new favorite sport--soccer! I promise you, dear readers, we will get video of her the next time she plays. It is a SHOW.
- I discovered I need to really stretch my arm muscles before playing cornhole.
- I got back into the routine of cooking dinner.
- I became a Lia Sophia advisor
- Successfully created our first Mimosa bar (treat you self!)
- Spent plenty of quality time with my two favorites:
In the midst of all of these highs and lows, I wanted to share with you all the playlist that has been accompanying my life. Thanks to my brother and the iTunes gift card he sent me for my birthday, I've downloaded a bunch of random songs that seem to always fit my moods these past few weeks. I've also been playing Ingrid Michaelson's new album, Lights Out, constantly--it is amazing and she is amazing and you should all download it RIGHT NOW.
Enjoy the playlist, readers, and thanks for sticking by me these past few weeks!