- I learned that only having one way to get on and off the island can be quite problematic, particularly after a hurricane has blown through. (I'm looking at you, Arthur.)
|Not actually a hurricane, but close enough.|
|Mom? Dad? What the hell is going on here?!?|
- I learned that my other brother thinks he can just steal people's pool rafts whenever he wants. Hey, did you fork over $10 at TJ Maxx for this sweet floatie that has a cup holder? I don't think so.
- I learned that it's best to coordinate with Mother Nature first before you schedule a photo shoot on the beach. Otherwise, you'll end up taking pictures on the windiest day of the week.
- I learned I just want all the seafood, all the time, with a side of carbs. This is coming from a girl who couldn't stand the smell of it just a few years ago.
- From my brother's girlfriend, Emily, I learned that calories don't count when you're on vacation.
- My niece taught me the proper way to play pool--on the table! I've been doing it wrong all these years!
- I learned that when your room directly faces the sunrise, your puppy daughter is going to get up as soon as those golden rays first brush across the window. But at least it's pretty.
- I learned that everything, including sunsets, is better at the beach.
linking up with Leslie for Confessional FridayAll Love,