- 23 weeks down, 17 to go!
- I've been trying to do a bit more physical activity lately, and I'm feeling pretty good about myself. It helps to have a workout buddy.
|Follow me on instagram to see the video of Millie lifting weights! (Sort of.)|
- Surprises in the mail for Baby Aida (and no, it's not Kitten Mittons). My brother and his girlfriend sent us a sweet package, and I literally lost my mind when I unwrapped the fuzzy, pink hoodie with animal ears. Lost it.
- Baby kicks--I'm starting to suspect we've got the next Carly Lloyd on our hands, except she'll be a much nicer person.
- Baby Showers! So far this list is really starting to take on a baby theme, but what can ya do, it really is one of the most exciting times in our lives! This week I received the invite for a shower my friend and college roommate is throwing for me--it was the cutest, handmade invite, but what did I expect? Molly's crafting skills have always been on point.
- This weekend, we've got plans to look at cribs, check out a giant yard sale, and probably do some carb loading. Oh, and maybe I'll take a nap! Sounds like the best kind of weekend to me.
What's making you happy today?