Fret not, dear readers, because your bff Kate is here to save the day with the first Thoroughly Modern Gift Guide for the season, and every single one of these awesome gifts is under $50.
1. I adore these personlized Kate Spade mugs! Each letter has a fun and unique print, and $15 really isn't bad when you're talking designer home goods.
2. Guys--please don't take this to mean you can buy your mom a Yankee Candle and be set. At the very least, get her the decorative candle holder to go with it! That being said, Yankee Candles make great host/hostess gifts, and are perfect for your office white elephant gift exchange.
3. We can all pretend like winter isn't coming, but we can't ignore Ned Stark forever. These North Face gloves look great for those cold, winter morning drives to work. Bonus: you can wear them and still operate your phone.
4. I love these marquee lights from the Wit and Wonder gift shop at Nordstrom! It's a great gift for the newly married couple in your life, or maybe for your friend/family member who is a new homeowner and needs a jumpstart on that gallery wall.
5. My love for Mindy Kaling runs deeps, so obvi I will recommend her latest book!
What do you think, friends? Spark any ideas, or maybe you see a few things you suddenly want to gift to yourself? Don't worry, I've got more gift guides up my sleeve to help you through the holidays!
This post contains affiliate links, and if you click on one and/or make a purchase from that click, I may receive a commission. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Thoroughly Modern!
linking up with April for Five on Friday