- For the fashion-forward: Okay, maybe I did just say that buying a shirt isn't the most inspired gift, but you know it's always appreciated, especially this lovely button up that features an elbow patch from J. Crew Factory.
- For the pop culture aficionado: Whether he's obsessed with the books, the show, or both, this "Winter is Coming" t-shirt from Amazon makes a creative and unique gift.
- For the lounger: I think everyone can appreciate a comfy, warm pair of slippers for the upcoming winter. I love this pair from J. Crew Factory because it has a hard-soled bottom, perfect for running the dog out or grabbing the newspaper (provided there's no snow on the ground, of course).
- For the Maker: One time, my brother got my dad a beer making kit and he loved it--and the beer didn't taste terrible! Sure, it won't turn them into a craft beer making expert, but it's still a fun project.
- For the Harry Potter fan: If you love HP, you know that giving and receiving HP themed gifts will never go out of style. I love this sampling of Honeydukes candy--you can order it from Amazon, which means they've obviously come up in the world since their days of operating in Hogsmeade.
- For the golfer: I know Matt can't be the only one whose golf things end up in every nook and cranny of the car. This trunk organizer from One Kings Lane solves that problem, and the houndstooth print is super classy!
- For the beer lover: I've literally gifted almost every person I know with this bottle opener, and for good reason--it's an awesome addition to any kitchen/bar area, and it can be personalized!
- For the world traveler: I bought Matt a Herschel Supply Co. duffel bag for his birthday recently, and he has loved it! It accompanies him on every trip, it's stylish and classy, AND it has a separate, zippered compartment for stinky shoes.
These are just a few ideas I have, and gifts from the past that have worked as well. If you've got any suggestions, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them in the comments--sometimes, it takes a village to buy a gift for a man!
p.s. I'll be sharing some of my favorite online sales and retailers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! I don't know about you but my favorite way to shop is in my sweats, cuddled with the dood, watching Christmas movies on Hallmark while I click away.