|Cardigan // Necklace // Booties (similar) // Leggings|
While we're on the subject of the Season-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named, here are a few other signs that it's coming:
1. Leggings, leggings, everywhere.
2. Pumpkin, pumpkin, everywhere. (This will be divided into two camps--those who are all about the pumpkin, and those who make fun of people all about the pumpkin.)
3. Some will begin playing Christmas music in October. You must stay strong and resist that siren call until Black Friday at the earliest.
4. Think you're tired of NSale posts? Your Bloglovin feed is about to be flooded with Gift Guides, so you know exactly what to buy everyone from your significant other to your Grandma's neighbor's cat.
5. Instagram will be overrun with pumpkin patch pictures. If you're one of those people, take care--pumpkin patches will be trickier to navigate this year with an influx of Pokemon Go players.
|This is me at a pumpkin patch back in 2009--see, I was into carefully styled pumpkin photos before it was popular! #trendsetter|
Once you start seeing these signs all around you, it's time to run to Costco and stock up on chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches before it's too late.
Winter is coming.
This post contains affiliate links, and if you click one and make a purchase, I make a commission. Thank you for supporting Thoroughly Modern!